The Joy of Good Work
Even before I started to think about it in detail I knew that finding the Whys would help me to clear up my vision by showing me what’s important to me. And it did just that. The vision that’s growing within me is a “life vision” as it includes all areas of my life, but the important part I’ll focus on today is right the one that is the hardest for me to become clear on: my career. The Whys I have found so far partly overlap each other, but that doesn’t matter.
In short they are happiness, freedom, creativity, self-expression and fulfillment.
And to make a short story long here are the details of what I want:
- I want to be grounded in my own feelings vs. other people’s stuff. Big deal being the empath I am.
- I want to abide by rules that make sense to me and aren’t just “This is how we always did it” or that are derived from fear and the need to regulate it.
- I want to be of service for a greater good that is at times beyond my rational understanding.
- I want to follow my intuition and go with the flow including letting go of what no longer serves me and what wasn’t mine to begin with.
- I want to sustain my health and a healthy lifestyle.
- I want to be free time wise, so I can enjoy life instead of coming home late at night going to bed only to get up in time the next morning to go back to the office again.
- I want to be able to get the job done the way I see fit.
- I want to be free location wise, so I can write and coach and paint and XYZ anywhere in the world.
- I want to be myself and expand and explore that more by trying new things.
- I want to be financially free. I want to have several streams of income, it being more than just the mere compensation for my time.
- I want to be creative regularly, giving creativity space, so it can feed me and generate life force while I express myself.
- I want to do what is my genius.
- I want to be flexible.
- I want to include femininity in my way of working, e.g. collaborating with others at times.
- I want to express my feelings and thoughts for my own benefit as well as others’.
- I want to use the gifts and talents I was given and fulfill my life’s mission.
- I want to do something that is sustainable, that makes sense to me and has a purpose.
- To be continued…
Oh, and I want to stay young. 🙂